Here we are with Number Three (out of four) in my Back-to-School Swag Giveaway series, and I am really in love with this one! And now you can try Amy’s organic, allergy-friendly (many gluten free), vegan, whole foods products, too, for free. Yay!
Gift Number One–for me:
Before I get to the giveaway details. . . let me tell you about this amazing care package I received in the mail last week. It was from Sarah of The Ordinary Vegetarian, and it was all part of a blogger care package swap orchestrated by Lindsay of Cook.Vegan.Lover. Sarah and I were matched up to send each other goodies in the mail, and just look what I got:
[And all this is mine! Aren’t I lucky?]
What an amazing haul! Sarah went totally over the top on this one. . . and every item was chosen with incredible care to ensure that it was gluten free and ACD friendly. She also went out of her way to include several items from Trader Joe’s, as we don’t have those stores here and I’m unable to buy a lot of the items here in Toronto. Was that sweet of her, or what?
Here’s what I got:
- a box of Mary’s Herb Crackers
- a box of Trader Joe’s Chive and Onion corn crackers
- Single-serving size Mary’s Crackers and Mary’s Sticks and Twigs
- a bag of dried bananas (I truly can’t wait to have these as soon as possible!)
- a bag of dried pears (nom!)
- a bag of crunchy dried green beans–yes, green beans! They are crunchy, slightly salt, slightly sweet, and a wonderful snack
- a bag of lentil-potato curls, an incredibly addictive little snack!
- a jar of Vietnamese cinnamon (the aroma is heavenly–can’t wait to use this in my smoothies)
- a jar of UNsweetened sunflower butter–whoo hoo! (already made a huge dent in that one)
- a tube of Madagascar vanilla beans (not in photo, as the glass case, sadly, broke)
- an adorable Martha Stewart squeaky toy–for THE GIRLS!
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity, Sarah! So far, I’ve loved everything I’ve tried. 😀
And now, for Gift Number Two–the one for one of you:
[. . . and this could also be yours! (The Girls not included.) Details here.]
I’ve known about these organic, gluten free, dairy free, egg free, vegan products for some time and for some reason never tried them out. . . until now. And I’d love for you to win some for free!
To read my review, get the recipe and enter the giveaway, click here.
“Mum, did we just hear you say something about a squeaky toy for us in that giveaway package? So, when do we get it. . . ?”)
Last Year at this Time: My Mother’s Vegetable Bread Kugel
Two Years Ago: Pear and Parsnip Soup
© 2010 Diet, Dessert and Dogs