Sweet Freedom Paperback (for ebook, see end of page):
Sweet Freedom: Desserts You’ll Love without Wheat, Eggs, Dairy or Refined Sugar contains more than 100 original recipes for amazing sweet treats made with whole, natural ingredients–nothing artificial, and without additives, chemicals, or artificial colorings.
To see what other people have to say about the book, click here for the Press page.
Ideal for anyone with dietary restrictions because of allergies or food sensitivities, for kids whose diets must be free of additives, chemicals or any other artificial ingredients; for vegans; and for anyone following a kosher diet (everything is parve).
Note: The book is NOT suitable for the early stages of an anti-candida diet, though the recipes can be enjoyed once you are on Phase III or maintenance.
Sweet Freedom’s recipes are all lactose free, casein free, low gluten or gluten-free (about 25% of the recipes are entirely gluten free) and refined-sugar free.
Sweet Freedom’s foolproof recipes prove that you can have your cake, and great health, too!
- more than 100 recipes
- 172 pages, 7 x 10 inches (approx. 18 cm x 25.5 cm)
- perfect bound; full color cover and 6-page color insert; black and white photos begin each chapter
- every recipe accompanied by symbols to indicate allergens (eg., SF for soy free; GF for gluten free; CF for corn free; NF for nut free)
- recipe measurements and oven temperatures in both Imperial and metric
- Chapters include Introduction; I: Ingredients and Other Baking Notes (covering substitutions and alternatives); II: Breakfast Baking: Muffins, Rolls, Scones and the Like; III: Cookies, Squares and Bars; IV: Cakes, Cupcakes, Toppings and Frostings; V: Cheesecakes, Pies and Baked Puddings; VI: Raw and No-Bake Treats
- Full Index (of ingredients and recipes)
Also, please note corrections to 3 recipes on the Sweet Freedom blog!
To buy Sweet Freedom as an ebook, go here.
Don’t let dietary restrictions restrict your dessert intake! Whether you’re on a special diet due to food allergies or sensitivities, for religious or ethical reasons, or just because you want to eat a more healthy diet–Sweet Freedom can be yours!
Please Note: This book is NOT suitable for the early stages of an anti-candida diet, as recipes use maple syrup, Sucanat, dates, etc. (though they can be enjoyed once you are on Phase III or maintenance).
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
To purchase, just click here (NOTE: Books can be mailed to Canada and the continental US ONLY. Orders placed from other locations cannot be sent):
NOTE: Your book will be mailed to the Shipping Address on your PayPal order. Please ensure that it is the address to which you want the book sent. (For multiple book options, ALL BOOKS MUST BE SENT TO THE SAME SHIPPING ADDRESS).
You can also purchase Sweet Freedom through any of the following methods.
II. HARD COPY (PAPERBACK ) THROUGH amazon.com FOR $27.95 U.S. (plus taxes and shipping)
(This is the U.S. amazon page, but the book is also available through other amazon pages as well). Just click the amazon icon below:
If you live in the Toronto area, you can purchase the hard copy book directly from these retail outlets: Stores:
- Ambrosia Natural Foods Thornhill. 55 Doncaster Avenue. 905-881-7811.
- Ambrosia Natural Foods Newmarket. 6925 Yonge Street. 905-898-5262.
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (bookstore), Toronto. 1255 Sheppard Avenue East. 416-498-1255 or (toll free) 1-866-241-2266
- The Cookbook Store, Toronto. 850 Yonge Street. 416-920-2665.
- Covernotes, Newmarket. 222 Main Street. 905-470-5099.
- Marsden Centre of Naturopathic Excellence, Vaughan. 2338 Major Mackenzie Drive West. 905-508-4498.
- Nature’s Emporium, Newmarket. 16655 Yonge Street. 905-898-1844.
- Toronto Women’s Bookstore. 73 Harbord Street. 416-922-8744.
NOTE: Chapters/Indigo will carry the book if they receive enough requests for it. If you’d like it to be available in their stores, please call and ask them to carry the book!
- Indigo Richmond Hill: 905-731-8771
- Chapters Bayview Village: 416-222-6323
- Indigo Yonge & Eglinton: 416-544-0049
- Chapters Woodbridge: 905-264-6401
- Chapters Markham: 905-477-1756
- Indigo Bay & Bloor: 416-925-3536
- Chapters Festival Hall (John St.): 416-595-7349
- Indigo Eaton Centre: 416-591-3622
- Coles Beaches: 416-686-7316
- Coles Scarborough Town Centre: 416-296-5256
- Adath Israel Gift Shop. 37 Southbourne Avenue. (416) 635-5340.
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Gift Shop. 3560 Bathurst Street. (416) 785-2500.
- Congregation Beth David. 55 Yeoman’s Road. (416) 633-5500
FOR BULK ORDERS (20 or more copies):
Please contact me directly for a bulk discount on 20 or more books. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More to come!